- I hardly ever have to duck for tree branches that are hanging low when I'm out on walks
- I have a good excuse to buy seats at a concert instead of GA, where I fear I might be trampled by the mosh pit, even yes--at the Celine Dion concert.
- It made my "rule" about only dating men taller than me easy to follow...and to justify, for that matter
- I figure that if I trip and fall to the ground, I'm not going very far and so I'm less likely to get seriously hurt, which is great because I'm fairly clumsy and get tripped-up a lot
- I cannot reach anything higher than the first two shelves of my cabinets in my apartment without either A) the assistance of my 6'2 hubby or B) the assistance of an ever-increasingly wobbly dining room chair
- I wished about 30 times yesterday during my photo shoot that I had brought a ladder to climb up on! Someday I'll capture those elusive angles that only beastly tall people and daring balancers can get
- I'm pretty sure my 18 month old daughter is half my height already
I'll stop there, because I believe that the pro's should outweigh the con's in life.
There's really no serious point to this post, except that I was thinking about it this morning, and last night, and every other time I'm in the kitchen wishing I could just reach that thing I needed on the next shelf up...