March 22, 2012

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

One of my favorite things right now is how excited the girls get when I tell them it's time to put on their shoes. They start running around chattering, "shoes? shoes? shoes?" waiving their arms in the air and giggling. It's the cutest thing! They know that when mommy says that it's time to put their shoes on, we're going to go outside somewhere, and I think they love being big girls and walking to the elevator by themselves. I know they love the park, and they seem to love walking on their own everywhere we go! 


They even play with my shoes while I'm sitting on the floor with them--their favorite thing is to take them off my feet and put them back on on the other foot. They're so silly!




Here are our shoes, so you can have a visual













No comments:

Post a Comment